The demand for SEO and digital trends has seen a steady increase in the recent years. This is due to the significance of digital marketing. The future of SEO can be discussed based on the past performance. Let us have a look at the evolution of Google for the last ten months. This helps us to predict the future of SEO and digital trends. There is a steady increase of the SEO companies located around the world. The experienced SEO company in Reno Nevada has been a pioneer in the industry in the recent years. According to the experts at www.moz.com, in this digital era, it is the right time to predict the future of SEO. Let us take a brief look at the growth of Google in the past. It will help to predict what the future of SEO is in store for everyone in the coming years.
Evolution Of Google-2016
The year 2016 is an intense year for Google. It has seen drastic growth and improvements regarding SEO and digital trends. Some of the notable evolutions are
· Google is on the move towards the mobile only world.
· Google search is dependent mainly on predictive and personalized search.
· Voice search is gaining more importance.
· Machine Learning and deep learning play a prominent role in Google search.
· More importance is given to Local search.
· Video and image marketing is gaining more significance
Shift From Desktop Search To Mobile Search
With the deployment of AMP by Google in the year 2015, there is a steady shift of desktop Google search to mobile search. The search traffic results for various results websites is a clear proof for the need of mobile forest indexing. This is due to the increase in the use of smartphones and decrease in the use of desktops. This does not mean you need to neglect desktop search completely, as the desktop is the most used device for product search.
Move Towards Mobile First Indexing-2017
In the year 2017 Google has decided to switch its search results based on mobile first indexing.
You need to do the following to your websites so that your website would rank better with mobile first indexing.
· Making the content and pages available in desktop and mobile versions the same.
· Incorporating structured data for mobile versions.
· Thinking of a link building strategy.
Growth Of AMP
Google introduced accelerated Mobile Pages in the year 2015. This enables fast loading of the web content for mobile users. Initially, AMP was first directed to news and blogs site. Now AMP results are provided for recipe sites.
Progressive Web App
It is the trending topic of the year 2017. The PWP is the best choice for e-commerce sites, as it allows the e-commerce website to act as an app. This will be more useful when you do not have a separate app for your website.
Plan For 2017
· Optimising parsing and indexing of Google algorithm.
· Use of Google Assistant API and custom voice commands.
· Try to use branding as one of the strategies for SEO.
· Rethink about keyword search.
At the end of the day, it would be prudent to have an overview of what the future has in store for SEO to be able to ready to adapt to the new changes without too much trouble.